Groups, Students & Sports
Howard County is the perfect destination for group travel. Allow us to assist you in developing a successful group tour. Here’s an overview of the many services we offer:
- Research Group Room Availability
- Coordinate Rate Proposals
- Organize Site Inspections/Familiarization Tours
- Offer Suggestions for Group Activities
- Provide Step-On Guide Referrals
EAT, PRAY, LOVE HOWARD COUNTY…
Come away and rest awhile at the Shrine of St. Anthony’s located on 310 acres of peaceful rolling hills and woodlands complete with hiking and meditation trails, outdoor Stations of the Cross and the lovely Grotto of our Lady.
RAILS, TALES AND TASTINGS…
Explore Ellicott City a town older than the nation itself, home of the first railroad terminus in the country, 20 historic sites, stories of Civil War soldiers both blue and gray and a Main Street of unique antiques, boutiques, cafes & bistros.
Nature’s bounty is yours for the viewing and tasting. Visit the 230 acre Linganore Winery and enjoy the fruit of the vines then experience the new Robinson Nature Center full of indoor interactive displays and outdoor interpretive trails.
Once upon a time groups came from far and wide to an early storybook theme park called The Enchanted Forest. Today, the original attractions from one of the country’s oldest theme parks have been preserved and are part of Clark’s Elioak Farms…
Whatever your group’s age or grade level, choose from a variety of activities and create your own curriculum. Explore our many historic locations or check out our recreational sites. We have the winning combination of education, entertainment and recreation to make Howard County an ideal destination for student groups.
The CVB / DMO is here to help make your tournament or event successful. Our services include:
- Site tour all sporting venues in Howard County to find the perfect match for your event
- Dine around coordination for your teams
- Suggested itineraries for attendees including our own attractions, shopping, and entertainment as well as the monuments and museums in Washington, D.C.
- Transportation Assistance
Taffy Rice, Director of Sales