Do you love shopping local, getting a taste of a town or uncovering handmade treasures when you travel? Well, Howard County's farmers markets are for you! There are six markets a week across Howard County, May through October. Experience Howard County like a local and enjoy home grown produce and locally made novelties. When visiting local farmers markets remember to bring your own bag or cooler, the earlier you shop the better, bring small bills, and try something new!
What will you cook up using your Farmers Market finds?
Here's where you can find each farmers market :
- Wednesdays - Farmers Market at Miller Branch Library, 9421 Frederick Road, Ellicott City, 2pm-6pm
- Thursdays - Farmers Markets at Clarksville Commons, 12262 Clarksville Pike, Clarksville AND the East Columbia Branch Library at 6600 Cradlerock Way, Columbia, 2pm-6pm
- Saturdays - Farmers Markets at Ellicott City Old Town Market 8390 Main Street, Ellicott City located next to the Wine Bin AND at Maple Lawn 8191 Westside Blvd, Fulton, 9am-1pm
- Sundays - Farmers Market at Oakland Mills Village Center 5851 Robert Oliver Place, Columbia, 9am-1pm
If you don't get a chance to attend any of the above Farmers Markets, check out some of these Howard County online farm stores:
Or check out some of the local farm stands:
- Sharps' at Waterford
- Larriland Farm
- Carroll Farm to Table
- Tridelphia Lakeview Farm (TLV)
- Mary's Land Farm
- Clark's Elioak Farm
**Top photo courtesy of Clark Vandergrift, OTD