For the 73rd year, the Howard County Fair will have something for all ages with exhibits, animals, agricultural displays, contests, entertainment, amusement rides, food, family-oriented fun, and more!
Looking for a deal on rides?
Saturday Pay-One-Price (POP)
Both Saturdays (8/4 & 8/11)!
Purchased between 12pm-4pm: $18
Purchased between 4pm-8pm: $23
(Good All Day until Closing)
Sun. (8/5)/Mon. (8/6)/Wed. (8/8)/Fri. (8/10) POP: $20
Tues. (8/7) POP $12
Thurs. (8/9) “Dollar Ride
Day”: Rides $1 Each All Day
(Minimum purchase of $10.00)
Don't miss the "Kids and Critters" Barn (Barn 6)
Open daily from 10:30 am - 2 pm and 4 pm - 8:30 pm
Other highlights include daily entertainment including The Back Pages Band, one of the Mid-Atlantic's top bands, on Sat, Aug 5 and Richie Fields on Sat, Sept 12. Blue Grass Friends will be performing on Suday, August 5th. Since 1981, Blue Grass Friends has been entertaining crowds with a hard driving, traditional bluegrass sound.
On Wednesday, August 8th and Saturday, August 11th there will also be an auto demolition derby!
- To attend this event, spectators will need to pay the General Admission to the Fair and purchase a Demolition Derby ticket for admittance into the Contest Arena.
- Demolition Derby Tickets (The price of General Admission to the Fair is not included):
- $10.00 - Adults (10 and up)
- $5.00 - Children (Ages 4-9 yrs.)
- Free - Children (Ages 3 yrs. & under) - Must sit on lap
Be sure to join us August 4-11 for this can't miss family event. General admission tickets are $5.00 for 10 years & up, senior admission tickets are $2.00 for 62 years & up, and children under 10 years old are free. Parking is free on-site.
See the full schedule at http://howardcountyfair.org/schedule