On Saturday, June 23, 2018, Manor Hill Farm will be hosting the Manor Hill Farm Fest on their 54-acre working farm in Ellicott City, Maryland. Manor Hill Brewing will be providing beer for the event… highlights include:
– Farm tours and education activities: Learn from the farm staff and brewing team how hops are grown and harvested at Manor Hill Farm. Then tour the farm and the production brewery
– Farm brewed beers from Manor Hill Brewing being poured at multiple beer stations.
– Fresh, locally-sourced food from nearby farms and establishments, including Manor Hill Tavern, Victoria Gastro Pub, Food Plenty, and more.
– Live music from local artists
– Farmers market with local produce and specialty items.
– More activities to be announced as the event approaches!!!
General Admission (1-5pm) = $15, includes commemorative glass and first beer
VIP (early access begins at 12 pm) = $30, includes commemorative glass, first beer, and newly designed Manor Hill T-shirt. Also get first dibs on limited casks/draughts at the event… Passion Fruit IPA, Citra STUPOR, Inertia Creeps Mojito, Crooked Beak, and Cyber Sam