SASMM hosts 2018 Burns Nicht Supper
Celebrating the 259th birthday of Scotland’s greatest poet and author, Robert “Rabbi” Burns.
- Social Hour: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Parade and Address to the Haggis: 6:30pm
- Buffet Dinner: 7pm (Reservations required, BYOB)
- If desired, you are welcome to bring a salad, side dish, or dessert to share.
- Celtic themed dishes are encouraged!
- Traditional and Untraditional Program with Scottish Country Dancing: 8:00pm
- Invite your family and friends!
- Burns attire, smart casual to formal, and anything in between with a wisp o’ Tartan!