- Location: Howard County General Hospital Wellness Center
- Address: 10710 Charter Drive, Suite 100, Columbia, MD 21044
- Presented By: Howard County General Hospital - Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Dates: March 23, 2018 - May 4, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Friday
- Phone: (410) 740-7601
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Cancer Self-Management is a six-week workshop that provides information and practical tools to help people with cancer and their caregivers manage symptoms, challenges and day-to-day tasks as presented in a small, supportive group setting. The workshop takes place Fridays, March 23 to May 4, from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the hospital’s Wellness Center located at 10710 Charter Drive, Ste. 100, in Columbia.