Cooking Class: Taco with an Attitude with Chef Ravi
- Location: Secolari Artisan Oils & Vinegars
- Address: 10300 Little Patuxent Parkway, Suite 3180, Columbia, MD 21044
- Presented By: Secolari Artisan Oils & Vinegars
- Dates: September 12, 2018
- Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Price: Payment is required to reserve class space.
Yes -You heard it right-- An Indian inspired taco dinner with Chef Ravi!
You will make a whole wheat, deep-fried bread (puri) with an awesome garlic nan to roll into tacos. Next, we create a selection of Tandoori Aloo and Paneer (oven roasted red skin potatoes with Indian cottage cheese) and a Malai Tikka (sour cream marinated chicken.) Condiments to go alongside include a mustard slaw, mint chutney, spicy peanut pico, brown rice, shredded paneer, and mozzarella. Finish the meal with an almond and saffron rice pudding with ice cream - perfect!
Menu: Garlic Puri Nan Tacos; Tandoori Aloo and Paneer Malai Chicken Tikka with mustard slaw, mint chutney, spicy peanut pico, brown rice, shredded paneer, and mozzarella; Saffron Rice Pudding with ice cream.