Join us at Manor Hill Farm on Saturday, October 7th (from 12-7pm) to celebrate our favorite (and most important) farm crop… our CORN! We're planning for a day full of fun that you don't want to miss.
Entry is FREE for this action-packed Fall Festival and it will feature:
* Live Music All Day (bands to be announced soon)
* Multiple Beer Stations with New Releases, including “14 Acres” (our Cream Ale made with Corn)
* Lots and Lots of Corn Hole in our Hop Field
* Food Trucks Bullhead Pit Beef, Tasty Maryland, and More with exclusive corn-themed foods like popcorn, corn dogs, corn elotes, etc.
* Good Karma Creamery featuring a themed ice cream
* And more!
Seating is First Come, First Served (No tickets needed, no reservations needed for this FREE EVENT). We'll have 14+ farm-brewed beers on draught and multiple options in cans available to go! We have indoor seating, a covered tent, and plenty of outdoor space to spread out. We recommend bringing your own chairs and pop-up tent (staked or weighted) to spread out. While you’re here on the farm, meet our cows, chickens, and goats and learn about all we offer as a working farm in Maryland!