COVID-19 Community Testing
- Location: Christ Episcopal Church
- Address: 6800 Oakland Mills Road, Columbia, MD 21045
- Presented By: Howard County General Hospital - Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Dates: September 19, 2020
- Phone: 4107407601
- Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: FREE
Howard County General Hospital with support from the Howard County Health Department will offer COVID-19 community testing at no cost to patients. Both adults and children can be tested, and a physician order is not required. Sept. 19, 8:00am - 12:00pm.
Advance registration online is encouraged. COVID-19 test results are typically available within 24 to 48 hours. Dates and times are subject to change depending on weather conditions. For more information, visit the Howard County General Hospital website, email HCGH-J2BH@jhmi.edu or call 410-740-7601.