Don't miss your once chance this year to spend a day with Thomas the Tank Engine™ at the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore! Little Engineers and families take a 25-minute train ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine, meet Sir Topham Hatt and enjoy a full day of live entertainment, activities, and family fun! NEW this year and for the first time ever children will be able to meet Thomas' animal-loving friend Nia in the form of a ten-foot inflatable—perfect for photo ops! Nia comes from Kenya and is a reliable friend who is always ready to lend a helping hand! Don't miss this opportunity to meet one of Thomas' best pals.
Your DAY OUT WITH THOMAS TRAIN RIDE TICKET includes a scheduled 25-minute train ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine™, all day admission to Day Out With Thomas & the B&O Railroad Museum, and the following live entertainment, activities, and programs:
- • Photo opportunities with Sir Topham Hatt
- • Nia, Thomas' animal loving friend, in the form of a ten-foot inflatable — perfect for photo ops! NEW THIS YEAR!
- • Ask the Engineer — your opportunity to ask a real train engineer questions about the railroad. NEW THIS YEAR!
- • Thomas Imagination Station of Interactive Play
- • Carnival Games
- • Moon Bounce
- • Kids' Climb-on Train
- • Crafts: Tattoo Stations
- • Interactive B&O Railroad Museum exhibits
- • Free rides on the Museum's carousel, Choo Choo Blueville kiddie train ride, and the Happy Train ride
- • Plus live entertainment by TK the DJ Champion of Kids, Marty the Magician, and The Pied Piper of Percussion
- • FREE event parking!
- Friday, April 26:
- TK the DJ Champion of Kids - 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm
- Marty the Magician - 11:30am, 1:30pm
- Saturday, April 27:
- Marty the Magician - 10:30am, 12:30pm, 3pm
- TK the DJ Campion of Kids - 11:30 am, 2 pm, 4 pm
- Sunday, April 28:
- TK the DJ Champion of Kids - 10:30 am. 12:30pm, 2:30pm
- Marty the Magician - 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm
FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE...
- • Thomas the Tank Engine merchandise at the Day Out With Thomas Gift Shop
- • Professional photos with Thomas the Tank Engine and Sir Topham Hatt
- • Self-serve photos in the B&O's photo booth
- • Gifts & souvenirs at the B&O Railroad Museum Store
- • Food Concessions (no outside food permitted during this event)
Advance purchase is recommended.
In the event that all train rides are sold out, the B&O Railroad Museum will offer an on-site admission at $20 per person for ages 2 and up. Parking is free! For more information call 410-752-2490 during normal business hours.
Please note that everyone including B&O members will need to purchase a Day Out With Thomas train ride ticket or admission to this event April 26-28 & May 3-5 for admittance into the B&O Railroad Museum and/or the event. No discounts, coupons, complimentary passes, consignment tickets, vouchers, membership cards, etc. are accepted during this six-day event.