Defining Ourselves: I Am More than What You See (Youth Art Month exhibit)
- Location: Howard County Arts Council
- Address: 8510 High Ridge Road, Ellicott City, MD 21043
- Dates: March 8, 2019 - April 19, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Phone: 410-313-2787
- Time: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Price: Free
Presented through an ongoing partnership between Howard County Public School System and the Arts Council, this year’s Youth Art Month exhibit features hundreds of works by HCPSS students in grades K-12, selected from public school art classes throughout the county. Inspired by the title theme, Defining Ourselves: I Am More Than What You See, students created artwork using a variety of media and styles.
Exhibit runs March 8 - April 19, with a free public reception on April 4 from 5-7pm. Gallery hours: Mon-Fri 10am-8pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sun 12-4pm.