Fall Equinox Twilight Hike and Campfire
- Location: Howard County Conservancy
- Address: 10520 Old Frederick Road, Woodstock, MD 21163
- Presented By: Howard County Conservancy
- Dates: September 25, 2019
- Phone: 14104658877
- Time: 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Price: $4 per person (2 and under free)
Bring your family, walk through the meadow and along the stream to the woodland campfire ring. Listen to the birds singing at dusk. Gather around the crackling fire and hear legend-stories about the Equinox, sing old-time songs, roast marshmallows, and enjoy s’mores with Holly and George Stone.. Hike back in time to watch the sun set over horizon –exactly due west – and hear other interesting astronomical facts about the Fall Equinox.
Advance registration required, $4 per person (2 and under free).
In case of inclement weather, please check Conservancy website.