- Location: Roger Carter Community Center
- Address: 3000 Milltowne Drive, Ellicott City, MD 21043
- Dates: October 25, 2019 - October 26, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 10:00 AM
- Price: $15
Bringing Authors And Readers Together For A Hauntingly Good Time
New York Times and USA Today #1 Bestselling Author Kami Garcia And Alys Arden
Friday, October 25th, 2019 Events:
- 10:00pm – 4:00pm
- Building A Marketing Strategy– with Ariele Seiling
- Show And Tell– with R.A. Boyd
- Ins And Outs of Indie Publishing– with Ariele Seiling
- The Best Of Times, The Worst Of Times– open discussion about what’s working and what’s not in the book industry
Wine, Dine and Shop down Main Street
Scavenger Hunt and Ghost Stories
- Located at The Wine Bin (8390 Main Street)
Saturday, October 26, 2019 Events
Grab your swag bags when you check in!
Keep Calm And Steam On– from airships to cogs and clocks we cover the ins and outs of Steampunk.
Origin Stories– Authors share how and why they took the road less traveled
That’s A Novel Idea– Authors share their real life inspiration for some of their stories.
I Love The Night Life– From vampires to werewolves, ghosts to ghouls, we cover all your favorite characters that go bump in the night.
Just Like Heaven– or occasionally Hell, steamy demons and angels that area cool drink of water will have you questioning which direction you really want to go.
Water And Wings– from a hidden cove to a treasure trove these unique creatures went from rare sighting to totally mainstream.
Keynote Speech with #1 New York Times Bestselling Author Kami Garcia and Alys Arden
Be sure to visit the AUTHORS PAGE for photos and links to those listed. What amazing talent!
Book Signing 4:00-6:00 pm
Wine and Dine down Main Street
- 8:00- starts at Mt. Ida