Hike to the Patapsco River
- Location: Howard County Conservancy
- Address: Howard County Conservancy, 10520 Old Frederick Road, Woodstock, MD 21163
- Presented By: Howard County Conservancy
- Dates: April 13, 2019
- Phone: 410-465-8877
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: FREE, advance registration required.
Join Conservancy naturalists Woody Merkle and John Cookson on a 2-hour round trip hike across meadows, tree lines and paths through the woods. Spring presents itself with ephemeral wildflowers, ferns and mosses, migrating birds, and trees and bushes that are leafing out and bursting their buds. Awaken your spirits as we search for Spring’s beauties together. Easy to moderate walking with some hilly and rocky areas of the trail. We suggest you sturdy shoes and bringing a reusable water bottle.
Free, advance registration required.