Howard County General Hospital’s Living Well with Diabetes
- Location: Virtual Event
- Address: Virtual Event, Columbia, MD 21044
- Presented By: Howard County General Hospital - Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Dates: October 28, 2020 - December 2, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday
- Phone: (410) 740-7601
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Price: FREE
Howard County General Hospital will hold Living Well with Diabetes, a six-week virtual class led by an instructor. Participants will learn self-management skills including goal setting and stress management; glucose monitoring; skin and foot care; techniques to cope with frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation; skills to more effectively communicate with family, friends and health professionals; and appropriate exercise and nutrition for those with diabetes.
Living Well with Diabetes is free, and registration is required. To register or learn more, visit www.hcgh.org/events or call 410-740-7601.