Introduction to Wine
- Location: Howard Community College - Gateway Campus
- Address: 6751 Columbia Gateway Drive, Columbia, MD 21046
- Presented By: Howard Community College
- Dates: May 18, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Phone: (443) 518-4404
- Time: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Price: $119
Do you enjoy wine but don’t feel confident in your knowledge of the subject?
Join this class and overcome your insecurities. Discuss wine production, different types of wines, wine terminology, and other useful information. Examine different aromas and decipher wine labels to determine how various wines will taste. Discover varieties of California wines, as well as regional wines from France, Italy, and Germany. The class includes comprehensive tasting.
Participants must be 21 or older. Do not wear perfume or cologne.
Bring four glasses (not plastic), bottled water, salt-free crackers and napkins to class.
Minimum of six students required.