It Is What It Was
- Location: Howard County Arts Council
- Address: 8510 High Ridge Road, Ellicott City, MD 21043
- Dates: January 17, 2020 - February 21, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Phone: (410) 313-2787
- Time: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Artist Deidre Argyle transforms Gallery II into an immersive installation composed of fabric cubes, projections, and sound. It Is What It Was explores questions about time and repetition, bringing to our attention the cycles that govern us: creation, decay, and transformation.
Exhibit runs January 17 - February 21, 2020. The Arts Council and Visit Howard County will hold a reception on Friday, January 17 from 6–8 pm and welcome Visit Howard County’s partners for a pARTners in ART networking event (snow date: January 24).
Gallery hours are Mon-Fri 10am-8pm, Sat 10am-4pm, and Sun 12-4pm. The galleries are closed January 20 and February 17.