Living Well with Chronic Disease Toolkit in Spanish
- Location: Virtual Event
- Address: Online, Columbia, MD 21046
- Presented By: Howard County General Hospital - Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Dates: February 6, 2021 - March 13, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Phone: (240) 459-8074
- Time: 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Howard County General Hospital will present Living Well with Chronic Disease Toolkit in Spanish this winter. The six-week virtual workshop supports those living with or at risk for chronic conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, depression, arthritis, lung disease or other long-lasting health concerns.
Participants will learn techniques to cope with feelings of frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation, develop skills to communicate more effectively about their health and learn exercises and healthy eating habits to maintain and improve well-being. Caregivers are welcome to register.
The workshops will be presented in Spanish only. To register or learn more, visit www.hcgh.org/events or contact Lucy Reyna at 240-459-8074 or email@example.com.