Military Appreciation Nights at Symphony of Lights
- Location: Merriweather Park at Symphony Woods
- Address: 10431 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia, MD 21044
- Presented By: Howard Hospital Foundation
- Dates: December 7, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Phone: (410) 740-7666
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Price: Admission costs $10 per vehicle with valid military ID. Advance registration is not available for this event.
Drive through Symphony of Lights’ spectacular display of more than 100 larger-than-life, animated and stationary light creations. Rain or shine, it’s a wonderful way to enjoy the holiday season.
Active duty, reserve and retired military members and their dependents receive a $10 discount with valid military ID.
Symphony of Lights is the largest annual fundraising event benefiting Howard County General Hospital: A Member of Johns Hopkins Medicine.