We offer a pumpkin hayride on weekdays in October. This wagon ride fords the stream, goes through the woods and includes a stop at the pumpkin field where everyone selects their favorite pumpkin. Then go through the straw maze on foot and try to find the way back out. Perfect for school groups, brownies and cub scouts. Reservations required. This hayride is designed for groups of 20 or more. For families or small groups, consider the Saturday/Sunday Hayrides described above. Call the Hayride Hotline 410-489-7034 Hayrides offered weekends in September and October are OPEN TO ALL.
- Hayrides run Saturdays and Sundays continuously from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- No reservations needed or taken.
- This tour does not stop at the Pumpkin patch or pick your own fields.
PUBLIC HAYRIDE DATES for 2021
- September 18, 19, 25 & 26.
- October 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 & 31
- Monday October 11 for Columbus Day and October 15, 2020 (many public schools are closed).