Strings in Spring
- Location: Horowitz Visual and Performing Arts Center
- Address: Howard Community College 10901 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia, MD 21044
- Presented By: Horowitz Visual and Performing Arts Center
- Dates: April 30, 2023
- Phone: 443-518-1500 x.0
- Time: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Price: Adults: $18 Seniors/Military: $15 Students: $10 Group 6 or More: $12
Strings in Spring
Sunday, April 30th, 2023
Monteabaro Recital Hall
Yoon Young Bae, Violin
Andréa Picard Boecker, Violin
Rebecca Henry, Viola
Yoon Nah Cho, Cello
Due to the nature of artistic presentation, all concerts and events are subject to change.
- CHILDREN TICKET POLICY: Children ages 6 through 12 in the same family get FREE ADMISSION with a purchase of general or senior ticket to the Faculty Series Concerts.
- Group Ticket Policy: Group rate for 6 or more people purchasing general admission tickets to the Faculty Series Concerts: $12 for Faculty Concert. Use the code GRP6 to access group pricing when purchasing tickets online. For more information, call the Horowitz Center Box Office.
Need Ticket Help?
Not sure how to purchase tickets online? We have online tutorials to help patrons navigate our online box office system.
Support the HCC Music Concert Series
If you'd like to support the HCC Concert Series, please consider making a tax deductible donation by going to https://ci.ovationtix.com/32275/store/donations/34067. We thank you for our support and hope that you will continue to stay healthy and safe. We hope to see you in person soon.
- The confirmation email receipt will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, "Horowitz Center Box Office: Order Confirmation".
PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with your order, the Horowitz Center Box Office has limited phone hours to answer your questions. However, the Box Office is unable to take orders by phone at this time. The staff can help you step through your online order and answer any questions related to the online purchase process.
Box Office Hours: Wednesday through Friday, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Phone: 443-518-1500 (leave a voicemail with your name and phone outside of business hours)