Symphony of Lights
- Location: Merriweather Park at Symphony Woods
- Address: 10431 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia, MD 21044
- Presented By: Howard Hospital Foundation
- Dates: November 21, 2017 - December 31, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Phone: (410) 740-7666
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Price: Tuesday-Friday and Sunday tickets cost $20 per vehicle, and Saturday tickets cost $25 per vehicle, tickets cost $5 more at the gate
Symphony of Lights is a time-honored Howard County holiday tradition. Called “must see” and chosen as a Baltimore Sun “Swift Pick,” this family-oriented spectacular is a dazzling display of more than 100 larger-than-life animated and stationary holiday light creations, made up of approximately 300,000 bulbs. Experience the magic at one of this season's special events or drive through and see the lights from the comfort of your own car. Drive-throughs will be available Tuesday-Friday from 6:30p.m. and Saturday-Sunday from 5:30-10p.m. Tuesday-Friday and Sunday tickets cost $20 per vehicle, and Saturday tickets cost $25 per vehicle. Pre-purchasing tickets is highly recommended. Tickets bought at the gate will cost $5 more.
Symphony of Lights is the largest annual fundraising event benefiting Howard County General Hospital: A Member of Johns Hopkins Medicine. During the past 20+ years, nearly 2 million individuals have visited the lights, and proceeds from the event have raised more than $8 million to benefit the hospital.