Celebrate America’s heroes along Main Street at the 3rd annual Old Ellicott City Veterans Day Parade. The parade launches from St. Peters Episcopal Church around 1pm then will travel down Main St to the train bridge and local dignitaries will make brief comments at the B&O Museum plaza immediately following. Join the Old Ellicott City community for some old fashioned family fun!
- Oakland Mills High School Color Guard
- Howard County Fire Dept. Color Guard
- American Legion Posts #156 and #300
- VFW #7472 and #6458
- Marine Corp League Detachment 1084
- League of Woman Voters
- Marching bands, vintage cars and more…