Walk This Way: Historic Ellicott City Walking Tours
Time: Saturdays 11:00AM – 12:30PM
Tickets: $15 per person | $12 per person (HCHS members, seniors, military, children under 13)
Due to COVID Concerns, the following requirements must be followed for Historic Ellicott City Walking Tours
All tickets MUST be purchased ahead of time, NO DROP INs will be taken.
– Tickets for Saturday’s Walking tour will close at 10:00 a.m. the day of the tour.
– We cannot accommodate more than 10 for our tours
– Masks must be won at all times during the tour
– Please 6′ distance from the tour guide and from other guests
Put on your most comfortable walking shoes and step back in time with the Howard County Historical Society to discover the intriguing stories behind the iconic landmarks of this nearly 250-year-old mill town.
Please keep in mind that this guided tour covers roughly three quarters of a mile over hills and some rougher terrain so remember to bring your stamina as well as your passion for history!
Proceeds benefit the HCHS Museum.
* Free parking is available behind Tongue Row or near the Mount Ida Mansion at the top of the hill north of the courthouse.
* No Shows will NOT be Refunded, We pay our tour guides when they arrive for a tour, so if you do not show, consider it a donation to HCHS
* Rained Out Tours will be rescheduled for another date convenient for both guests and our tour guides.
* Custom Tours are available for between 5 and 10 guests.