We Walk for Wellness
- Location: North Laurel Community Center
- Address: 9411 Whiskey Bottom Road, Laurel, MD 20723
- Presented By: Howard County General Hospital - Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Dates: April 7, 2018 - October 27, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Phone: (410) 740-7601
- Time: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Price: Free
Howard County General Hospital will hold We Walk for Wellness every Saturday starting April 7 through Oct. 27 at the North Laurel Community Center parking lot at 9411 Whiskey Bottom Road in Laurel. The free program is open to the community, individuals and families. Registration for new participants will begin on Saturdays at 8:45 a.m. (to the right as participants enter the parking lot) followed by the program from 9 to 10 a.m.
We Walk for Wellness is a walking and exercise group led by a personal trainer. Information about nutrition and exercise will also be available. For more information, call 410-740-7601.