Wild for Water Day
- Location: Robinson Nature Center
- Address: 6692 Cedar Lane, Columbia, MD 21044
- Presented By: Robinson Nature Center
- Dates: July 9, 2017
- Phone: (410) 313-0400
- Time: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Price: $8 per person (presale), $10 per person (after Jun 11), Members take an additional $2 OFF per ticket!
Come join us for our biggest event of the summer! Don't stay dry; come out to be refreshed with tons of water-based activities. Create homemade mini-boats and race them down the river, meet live aquatic creatures, participate in a river treasure hunt, and check out super cool mud science experiments. Enjoy water games for the whole family, and don't miss your opportunity to make a splash! Snow cones (Kona Ice) and hot dogs (Lala's Hot Dogs) are sold on-site.
All ages / $8 per person (presale), $10 per person (after Jun 11).
***Robinson members receive an additional $2 off each ticket!
To register, call 410-313-0400 or click on the Ticket URL.