We invite you to join fellow art attractions in Visit Howard County's all new Art for All campaign happening, April and May 2019!
This event is designed to bring awareness and added business to Howard County’s art community. Participation involves a small fee and creating your own unique events to feature during the promotion.
All Members are encouraged to get creative and welcome to participate with their own, unique arts event or product, e.g., a brewery can hold an event that focuses on the art of crafting beer, or a restaurant may want to hold a cooking, wine class, or feature a local artist's work in their restaurant.
Sign up by March 31st
Art for All Benefits include:
- Multi-media campaign promoting Art for All
- Online marketing through dedicated Howard County Art for All landing page & social media
- Official Howard County logo for you to use with your e-blasts and website
- Public relations coordinated by Visit Howard County
- Promotional materials package to include posters and stickers
- Option for enhanced exposure through co-op packages
$50 Participation Fee gets you:
- Added to the dedicated landing page with event listings
- Marketing Kit (to include all creative logos, brand guidelines, stickers, posters, etc.)
- Special access to discounted co-ops
- Brand specific advertising on many platforms
Social Media Package I includes: (1 event)
- 1 Dedicated posts on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter page
- 1 Boosted Facebook post
- Must provide 3 images and/ or 1 video
- 2 days of coverage leading up to your event
Social Media Package II includes: (2 events)
- 2 Dedicated posts on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter page for each event
- 2 Boosted Facebook post for each event
- 2 days of coverage leading up to each event
- Must provide 3 images and/ or 1 video for each event
*Must be a member of Visit Howard County to participate. If not yet a member, please select new member price of $75 or when completing online registration (saves $25 off the annul price).
For more information, see the attached Power Point. For questions, contact Bridget@howardcountytourism.