Ideally located between the Nation’s Capital and Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, Howard County is a convenient location offering memorable experiences!
Value-priced hotels, group-friendly restaurants, and memorable attractions and activities staffed by knowledgeable professionals and local group tour guides help to make the experience a delight for those planning and those enjoying every event. Let our group specialists customize an event that promises to wow even the most seasoned traveler.
- Only 20 minutes from both Washington DC & Baltimore Beltways
- 10 minutes from BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport
- Central to and easily accessible from both I-70 and I-95 corridors
- Accessible to BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport Amtrak Station
- MARC Train
- 3 major airports are within 50 miles of Columbia, MD
- BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport - 17 miles
- Washington Dulles International Airport - 50 miles
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - 37 miles