Ideally located between the Nation’s Capital and Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, Howard County is a convenient location offering memorable experiences!
Value-priced hotels, group-friendly restaurants, and memorable attractions and activities staffed by knowledgeable professionals and local group tour guides help to make the experience a delight for those planning and those enjoying every event. Let our group specialists customize an event that promises to wow even the most seasoned traveler.
Please contact our tour professionals for assistance!
Howard County Tourism & Promotion
- Only 20 minutes from both Washington DC & Baltimore Beltways
- 10 minutes from BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport
- Central to and easily accessible from both I-70 and I-95 corridors
- Accessible to BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport Amtrak Station
- MARC Train
- Light Rain
- 3 major airports are within 50 miles of Columbia, MD
- BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport - 17 miles
- Washington Dulles International Airport - 50 miles
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - 37 miles