The Gary J. Arthur Community Center is a true “community facility” built to serve the growing population in the western part of the county. Located within Western Regional Park, the facility is shared by the Departments of Recreation & Parks, Health, and the Office on Aging. It features include a fitness room, commercial kitchen, double gymnasium, preschool classrooms, multi-purpose rooms, senior activity room, and much more.
- Hours of Operation: 7 AM-9 PM, Monday - Saturday; 9 AM-6 PM, Sunday
- Locker Rooms:
- Bus/Motorcoach Accessible:
- Competition/Tournament Venue: Tournament Ready combined with another venue for basketball and martial arts
- Additional Information: Center hours subject to change seasonally
- Martial Arts
- Field/Venue Specifics: Basketball - 2 courts; Martial Arts, Judo, Tae Kwan Doe - 8 multipurpose rooms