Historic home suited for business and social functions.
- Seating Capacity - Indoor: 75
- Off-Premise Catering Available:
- Exhibits Space
- Description Hebron House is an old manor house dating from 1808, located on the grounds of Mt. Hebron Presbyterian Church. Downstairs is wheelchair accessible - 3 rooms, kitchen, entry hall, and bathroom. Largest room is 36.75' x 15.5'. Large porch, 24.5' x 8.5', leads to garden area. Upstairs are 4 rooms with comfortable furniture/sofas and 2 bathrooms.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Largest Room 570
- Total Sq. Ft. 4800
- Reception Capacity 100
- Space Notes The grounds of Mt. Hebron Presbyterian Church have an outdoor ceremony amphitheater and several acres of grounds, including a flat area to set up a tent (max size is 40' x 60'). There is also a walking labyrinth on the church property.
- Banquet Capacity 60
- Number of Rooms 7
- Large floor Plan PDF Large floor Plan PDF
- Classroom Capacity 30