Manor Hill Brewing is Howard County's first and Maryland's largest farm brewery. Located on the Marriner Family farm in Howard County, Maryland, our head brewer crafts hand-made beers from original and unique recipes. The result is aromatic, hop forward farmhouse style beers.
Our farm and tasting room are open the following times:
Friday 4pm - 9pm
Saturday 12pm - 7pm
Sunday 12pm - 7pm
Reservations not needed for first come first serve indoor and outdoor seating throughout the farm. Food truck schedule and more at manorhillbrewing.com/farmvisit.
Attractions - General Info
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: Curbside: Mon-Fri 12-4PM, Farm Open: Fri 4-9PM. Sat 12-7PM, Sun 12-7PM
- Handicap Accessible:
- Wi-Fi Access:
- Gift Shop/Shopping On Site:
- Reservation Recommended:
- Reservation Required:
- Tours Offered: Yes
- Public Restrooms:
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Curbside: Mon-Fri 12-4PM, Farm Open: Fri 4-9PM. Sat 12-7PM, Sun 12-7PM
- Admission/Ticket Cost: Farm visits are free! No reservations needed, seating is first come, first served.
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Cleaning Protocols in place: