Manor Hill Brewing is Howard County's first and Maryland's largest farm brewery. Located on our family's 54-acre working farm in Ellicott City, Maryland, our head brewer crafts hand-made beers from original and unique recipes. The result is aromatic, hop forward farmhouse style beers.
Our farm and tasting room are open the following times:
Friday 4pm - 9pm
Saturday 12pm - 7pm
Sunday 12pm - 7pm
Ample first come first serve seating throughout the farm (indoor and outdoor). Our repurposed and restored Trolley from Old Ellicott City serves brick oven pizzas on weekends. Food truck schedule and more at manorhillbrewing.com/farmvisit. Private event space available (manorhillbrewing.com/private-events).
Attractions - General Info
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: Curbside: Mon-Fri 12-4PM, Farm Open: Fri 4-9PM. Sat 12-7PM, Sun 12-7PM
- Handicap Accessible:
- Wi-Fi Access:
- Gift Shop/Shopping On Site:
- Reservation Recommended:
- Reservation Required:
- Tours Offered: Yes
- Public Restrooms:
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Curbside: Mon-Fri 12-4PM, Farm Open: Fri 4-9PM. Sat 12-7PM, Sun 12-7PM
- Admission/Ticket Cost: Farm visits are free! No reservations needed, seating is first come, first served.
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Cleaning Protocols in place:
- Manor Hill Brewing - June 9, 2023
We are excited to welcome Zen Hooves to Manor Hill on Friday, June 9th at 6:30pm for YOGA + BABY GOATS + BEER! Come out for a relaxing...
- Manor Hill Brewing
We are so excited about this release, we are opening our TASTING ROOM Early on Friday, June 9th (at 3pm)! Our Tasting Room will be open all...
- Manor Hill Brewing - June 24, 2023
Join us at the Farm on Saturday June 24 from 12-4pm for our annual Spring Craft Fair and Maker's Market. We're inviting some of the best...
- Manor Hill Brewing - Recurring monthly on the 1st Friday
On the First Friday of every month at 4 pm. Limited release cans will be available at the Manor Hill Brewing Tap Room. Beers will vary from...