Savage Park offers many opportunities for discovering wildlife, wildflowers, and natural history along 2.8 miles of interconnecting trails, including links to Patuxent Branch Trail and Lake Elkhorn. The Savage Loop Trail offers different lengths and terrains for hikers and bikers of various skill levels. The park environment offers an abundance of recreational areas such as 5 ball diamonds (permit use only); 2 basketball courts; 2 horseshoe pits; a picnic pavilion available on a first-come-first-served basis, unless reserved; 4 lighted tennis courts, 2 volleyball courts, a playground and restroom facilities. Wildlife: Zebra Swallowtail, Dragonflies & Damselflies (Ebony Jewelings, American Rubyspot, Dragonhunter, Common Sanddragon, Violet Dancer).
- Hours of Operation: 7 am to dusk, or as posted
- Bus/Motorcoach Accessible:
- Rental Information: Call 410-313-4626 for details
- Competition/Tournament Venue: Tournament Ready for baseball, softball, and tennis; Tournament Ready combined with another venue for volleyball
- Additional Information: The outfields of ball diamonds 1-4 can be permitted out to serve as a multipurpose field or a mini-soccer field, but no goals are provided.
- Field/Venue Specifics: Basketball - 2 courts; Baseball/Softball - 5 ball fields; Volleyball - 2 sand courts; Tennis - 4 courts; Soccer/Multipurpose - 1 Field
- Venue Map: Download