Schooley Mill Park offers a wide variety of habitats including wetlands, woodlands, and meadows. Wildlife thrives in these meadows that are maintained in a natural state to provide food, cover, and nest sites. This hidden gem is a peaceful place to relax and enjoy nature. Wildlife to spot: Eastern Bluebird, Tree Swallow, Carolina Chickadee, House Wren, Caroline Wren, Tufted Titmouse, and more...
- Hours of Operation: 7 am to dusk, or as posted
- Bus/Motorcoach Accessible:
- Rental Information: Call 410-313-4626 for details
- Competition/Tournament Venue: Tournament Ready for cycling and softball; Tournament Ready combined with another venue for baseball and cricket.
- Additional Information: Indoor facility (permit required, Your group may rent this multipurpose room when departmental activities are not scheduled. There is a two-hour minimum; curfew is midnight. For scheduling and fee information, call 410-313-4682.)
- Field/Venue Specifics: Equestrian - 3 rings; Tennis - 4 courts; Cricket/Multipurpose - 1 regulation sized field; Baseball/Softball - 3 ball fields; Basketball - 2 courts; Cycling - outdoor trails
- Venue Map: Download