Let's Celebrate Mom by planning the perfect Mother's Day Weekend in Howard County, Maryland. Show Mom how much she means to you with unique events throughout the weekend and make sure it's unforgettable!
- Treat Mom to an early Mother's Day gift by taking her to see a classic fairytale, Disney's Beauty and the Beast, at Toby's Dinner Theatre. The show has performances all weekend long that are sure to be a magical experience with Mom.
- Take Mom to see a beautiful historic textile mill town that combines charming gardens and decorated homes on the Oella Maryland House & Garden Pilgrimage Tour, Saturday, May 13.
- Enjoy a special night at the Smith Theatre- Horowitz Performing Arts Center, on Saturday, May 13 at the Candlelight Concert with legendary Cuban- American guitarist, Manuel Barrueco as he teams up with the acclaimed Beijing Guitar Duo in celebration of Columbia's 50th Birthday. Show begins at 8pm. You don't want to miss this masterful performance.
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon on the farm and a FREE hayride for all mothers and grandmothers accompanied by a child at Clark's Elioak Farm on May 13 & 14. Be entertained by the baby animals and their moms, along with fun activities for everyone. Petting Farm Admission fee is $6 per person (No charge for infants under 12 months) Also the, EQUUS FIlm Festival will be stopping by Clark's Elioak Farm during Mother's Day weekend.
- Looking for a unique and special gift for Mom? On Mother's Day Sharp's Waterford Farm will be hosting Alternative Mother's Day. You will be able to create a memorable planter for Mom with herbs and flowers along with other activities such as feeding the animals and a hayride through the farm.
- Bring Mom to Tea on the Tiber for a Mother's Day Tea to celebrate her with delightful teas and sandwiches. Reservations are required!
- Head to The Hills of Milltown 5k Challenge on Sunday, May 14 presented by the Ellicott City Partnership to benefit beautification projects in the historic district of Ellicott City and Blossoms of Hope in support of the Claudia Mayer/ Tina Broccolino Cancer Resource Center at Howard County General Hospital. Race starts at 8 am in Parking Lot F of Ellicott City, MD.
- Extend the celebration beyond May 14 with the Ladies Night Out - Sunset Hike and Campfire Social at Robinson Nature Center on May 26.
- If you are looking for brunch locations for Mother's Day, check out one of these locations for reservations: